We won’t interupt your special Valentines day plans by having a host of activities on the 14th so we’ll do it on the 10th of February instead!
It’ll be a love-packed day with lots to do in store!
- NEWS FLASH! Come and meet our 2 new special edition Dianas! We strongly suggest holding off buying presents for your special someone until you see what we have in store for you….. it’s worth it!
- Make your very own instant Valentines day cards (photos shot with our LC-A + instant back) with matching cards! Just pop in, pose, smile and walk away with your free original & unique card!
- If you’re in the mood for a D.I.Y. lesson… come in between 12-2pm and we’ll show you how to create love shapes and place them inside your camera lenses so you’ll truly be seeing hearts! (see photo below)
- We’ll be happy to lend out a camera so you can participate in our awesome new project Long Lost Love: A Time Capsule Project (please bring a valid ID)
- Book a place in our Seeing Hearts: Valentines light painting session !
- Get a 15% discount if you purchase the “Perfect Couple” (a DianaF+ & instant back) or if you buy a “Camera Couple” (2 cameras of the same category bought together). Hurrah!
If you’re still looking for more…. there’ll be lots of sweets, treats and nibbles to enjoy! We’ll also have a happy heart photo exhibit up in the basement; these are photos shot by the Lomography community… YOU! This is really the perfect time to bring your friends and introduce them to Lomography!
Phew. If all these activities, freebies, workshops, discounts don’t make you see hearts, we don’t know what will! See you all then! x
Lomography Gallery Store Central London
3 Newburgh Street, London W1F 7RE