We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Stockholm, Sweden! If you love Lomography and would like to be part of the team, let us know.
We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Stockholm!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
In this position you are responsible for the first class representation of Lomography, the optimization of the total turnover through Design-, Museums-, & Conceptstores and for locating the perfect spot for the first Lomography Gallery Store in Stockholm.
What does a representative do?
- Be the direct connection between the Lomography Headquarters and all Scandinavian key accounts (this includes Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland).
- Get in contact with new accounts in the Scandinavian countries.
- Work on local Marketing Concepts together with the Marketing Coordination in the Vienna Headquarters.
- Be the lomographic ambassador and support the Scandinavian community (community marketing).
- Be the first person to support the establishment and development of the Lomography Gallery Store in Stockholm.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- You have lived in Stockholm for quite some time and you know how this city works?
- You know our products and you are in love with analogue photography?
- You would describe yourself as a very open minded, outgoing and communicative person?
- You have experience in setting up a business / events / projects?
- You are fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English? Any other additional language is a plus.
- You have many ideas of how to represent Lomography and how to communicate the brand to the world?
- You have a creative and business oriented mindset?
- You already gained some sales experience or have any other commercial background?
- You fell that you could be the person we are looking for? Go ahead and apply now:
Employment: Full – time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Applications (CV and short cover letter) please send to: HR International