Free yourself from the rigidity and formality of the Lubitel 166+! Use it like a Spinner 360°! In this tipster I will show you how to create a vertical roller-coaster Spinner 360° shot with the Lubitel 166+. Let’s get it rolling!
You need to have these in order to try this trick:
- Lubitel 166+
- The Lubikin 35mm conversion kit included in the Lubitel 166+ package
- One roll of 35mm film
My trial for this tipster created a vertical panoramic, and only took a few steps:
- Install the Lubikin Kit to your Lubitel 166+, now you will be shooting with a roll of 35mm film, your shot will be vertical by default.
- The start the first shot on the ground
- Adjust the angle upward each time until you spin all the way 360° just like riding the roller coaster.
- Stop when you shoot a spot near the starting point.
- Remember to leave some space to overlap by not winding all the way and adjust the focus, aperture and shutter settings for different situations.
- Just develop your film the same as for spinner 360°
There you go! You can even take this tip further and shoot with a roll of 120 film to get an even crisper image quality!