We are looking for a Lomography Representative in San Francisco!
Location: San Francisco, USA
In this position you are responsible for the first class representation of Lomography, the optimization of the total turnover through Design-, Museums-, & Concept stores and for locating the perfect spot for the first Lomography Gallery Store in San Francisco.
And what does a representative do?
- Manage and set up the future local Lomography Operation in San Francisco.
- Be the lomographic ambassador in San Francisco and support the local community (community marketing).
- Be the direct connection between our regional North American office in NYC and all regional key accounts.
- Get in contact with new local accounts.
- Work on local Marketing concepts together with the International Marketing Team in the Vienna Headquarters.
- Be the person to establish and manage the first Lomography Gallery Store in San Francisco.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- Have you lived in San Francisco for quite some time and you know how this city works?
- Do you know our products and you are in love with analogue photography?
- Would you describe yourself as a very open minded, outgoing and communicative person?
- Do you have experience in setting up a business / events / projects?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken English? Spanish or any other additional language is a big plus.
- Do you have many ideas of how to represent Lomography and how to communicate the brand to the world?
- Do you have a creative and business oriented mindset?
- Have you already gained some sales experience or have any other commercial background?
Do you feel that you could be the person we are looking for? Go ahead and apply now:
Applications (CV and short cover letter) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
But this is not all! In 2011 Lomography USA is expanding to the following metropolitan areas:
If you want to be part of this amazing journey and think that you meet the requirements – go ahead and contact us now! Applications (CV and short cover letter) please send to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your hearing from you and wish you nice holidays and a good start into the next year!
More job opportunities with Lomography see on www.lomography.com/about/jobs