Think about it. What makes us pick up our camera on the way out the door? It´s because we may see something interesting out there isn’t it? The world is full of passing strangers doing weird and wonderful things as well as the friends and family we share our life with.
In fact, if you pause on this thought a little longer, you might start to wonder, where would Lomogrpahers be without the people we shoot? For some, maybe it’s a boyfriend we force into shots, for others, a friend that simply has to get used to being caught off guard by the click of a shutter every time they turn around (sound familiar?)
Then join us in celebrating LomoPeople! A new series now open for community submissions! Submit to the Analogue Lifestyle Section one prorate shot of a person you know and find to be interesting or inspiring and then tell the community why! The floor is wide open and we all know the Lomography community loves to meet new people.
- Please use the title LomoPeople: NAME (of the person you are featuring)
- One analogue prorate shot of single person
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Minimum 50 words 200 words max
- Accepted Submission get 10 Piggy Points!