The Lomography City Guide hits Berlin! It’s now Berlin’s take to grace an outstanding city guide made of thousands of Lomographs and the most compelling LomoLocations.
What makes a Lomography City Guide special? First, it shows the city in all its overtones, smells, shades, beauty, craze, vibrations and perspectives and second, it’s the result of a collective artwork made by a plentitude of Lomographers. What awaits you is a city guide containing a gazillion of unbelievably nice Lomographs and a ton of the best LomoLocations coming from the hearts and brains of Lomographers.
To collect the Lomographs that illustrate the City Guide Berlin we need YOUR input, that is, the best, superduper most fantastic shots of Berlin that human beings produced since the invention of analogue photography!
Your upload is limited to 10 shots. The best shots submitted will grace the Lomography City Guide Berlin that will be sold worldwide! Of course you will be credited with your username and/or real name in the book.
Note: the higher the resolution of your pictures are, the better. Low-res pics can’t be used in a printed book, so upload the highest resolution you’ve got!
- Prize(s): Each week we’ll announce the three best photos of the week receiving 10 piggy points each. Everyone who has their photo published in the Lomography City Guide Berlin will also receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 1024px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
By uploading your images to this competiton you confirm that:
- you are the exclusive copyright holder of these images
- any of these images can be used in the Lomography City Guide Berlin, promoting the City Guide online and offline.
- Lomography does NOT take ownership or copyright of the images that you send. You retain full ownership, and your pictures are free for you to use in any application that you choose – artistic, commercial, or personal.