The Lomography Gallery Store LA is looking for a committed, curious, motivated, good-tempered and organized individual… someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2-3 months, with the possibility of part-time employment in the future!
We are looking to fill two (2) part-time intern positions at the Lomography Gallery Store LA and offer a $10.00 stipend/day plus weekly transportation reimbursement for interns who come to the office 3 times/week or more. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student (school credits can be accommodated, please discuss requirements at your interview) or recent graduate.
Provide assistance in administrative duties related to: event planning/production, retail/wholesale, and PR/social media. (We are not looking for designers, photographers or writers. Please apply according to job description.)
By assisting in a wide range of tasks you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a small, but growing, company with immediate tie-ins into LA fashion, design and retail industries.
Event Planning and Production
• Assist in producing the Lomography Gallery Store LA’s largest event, the Diana World Tour
• Assist in producing other events and workshops.
• Business development research
• Clerical duties (filing and organizing, maintaining spreadsheets (Excel), data entry, general office help)
• Press Research
• Organizing press contacts
• Facebook and Twitter coordination
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Outlook, PDF writer (good typing skills a must)
• Detail-oriented and efficient, Punctual, Articulate, Takes initiative, Outgoing and Warm personality, Extremely well organized and concise, Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals
• Should be located within the LA County.
• Able to lift 20+ pounds
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please, no phone calls.
Job start date: October 1, 2010
Resume and cover letter please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lomography Gallery Store LA
7998 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Monday – Saturday: 10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm