We’re still on our never-ending quest for top Locations for analogue-friendly travelers & enthusiasts in the world! Been elsewhere other than staying at home lately? Let us know by submitting and sharing to the world that luscious Location today!
We’re fast-tracking our Locations section to reach that dream of completing the ever-growing Lomo World Map and hitting the big 4,000! If you’re itching to let everyone know of a great trip you recently had, here are some tips to get that Location published in a jiffy and receive 5 Piggies for your efforts in no time!
- Location posts should have at least 5 photos clearly depicting the general atmosphere of a place
- At least 2-3 lines in the summary about your experience, and a full paragraph of around 75 words – what makes the Location so special?
- 5 good descriptive tags of the Location – what can we see, hear, smell, etc?
- A selection from one of our Location Types
- A good ‘cover photo’ to entice fellow Lomographers to read your Location
- We reserve the right to edit/adjust formatting and grammar as needed, to ensure a Location’s quality
For full guidelines please check our Locations Section: Submission Guidelines
We’ve got tons of exciting things in store for you with the Locations, so stay tuned!
Ready to Submit? Head on to our Locations Submit Page today!