History, river walk, boat taxi rides, haunted tours… whatever you want, downtown San Antonio, Texas has it all.
1. Have a Margarita at Rita’s
2. Eat at DICK’s Last Resort (Everyone that works there acts like an asshole. They write obscene things on big paper hats and make you wear it. It’s Hilarious!)
3. Eat breakfast at Zuni’s
4. Don’t get too drunk because there are no hand rails to keep you from falling into the river.
5. You can’t go wrong eating supper at the Hard Rock Cafe
6. Bring a lot of film and your favorite lomography cameras’ (I used 8 rolls of film)
It's that time of year when we have to embrace the colder weather and try to enjoy it as much as possible. All those walks full of kicking around the leaves will make you want to capture those beautiful autumn colors and enjoy the view.
Colors mean differently for all walks of life, and Japan has its own color system to recognize. We introduce to you sakurairo, a Japanese traditional color that is named after the cherry blossoms of spring.
Capture your world in a beautiful swirl and framed with lovely bokeh effects with the Petzval 58 Bokeh Control Art Lens. Get 15% Off on Lens Accessories when you buy them with the lens all this week! Just add them to the cart and away you go!
Lascia che questa fotocamera grandangolare scuota la tua prospettiva e immortala i tuoi ricordi in fantastiche esposizioni multiple. Dai un'occhiata ai migliori scatti circolari della nostra Community per prendere ispirazione.