History, river walk, boat taxi rides, haunted tours… whatever you want, downtown San Antonio, Texas has it all.
1. Have a Margarita at Rita’s
2. Eat at DICK’s Last Resort (Everyone that works there acts like an asshole. They write obscene things on big paper hats and make you wear it. It’s Hilarious!)
3. Eat breakfast at Zuni’s
4. Don’t get too drunk because there are no hand rails to keep you from falling into the river.
5. You can’t go wrong eating supper at the Hard Rock Cafe
6. Bring a lot of film and your favorite lomography cameras’ (I used 8 rolls of film)
It's that time of year when we have to embrace the colder weather and try to enjoy it as much as possible. All those walks full of kicking around the leaves will make you want to capture those beautiful autumn colors and enjoy the view.
Colors mean differently for all walks of life, and Japan has its own color system to recognize. We introduce to you sakurairo, a Japanese traditional color that is named after the cherry blossoms of spring.
Photographer and creative Brandon Aguilar belongs to a tribe that lives and breathes film photography. Learn more about Brandon and his work in this short interview. Disclaimer: his enthusiasm is contagious.