Twenty five years ago, the photographic world was changed forever when a creative and experimental wild child burst onto the scene. In 1992, the Lomographic Society International was born — and with it, a revolution.
Here’s how to become part of this huge celebration:
- Hunt through your archives for your best pictures of the countries of the world, or get snapping over the next few weeks.
- Submit your shots to as many of our 196 competitions as possible. You need to do this before 31 August. If you upload via your Lomohome, make sure that you tag your pictures!
- If your picture is selected to be featured in our LomoWall exhibitions, you’ll be entered into this year’s TEN AND ONE Annual Lomography Photo Awards. That means that you’ll be in the running to win heaps of prizes, including an artistic residency at Lomography HQ in Vienna!
- But that’s not all! You can also sign up to build your own LomoWall exhibition, even if you haven’t taken part in the 25 Years of Lomography competitions.
- If you sign up to build a LomoWall exhibition, we’ll send you digital copies of the winning photos by the end of September. Use them to build a LomoWall exhibition in your favorite place, invite everyone you know to opening night, and then send us some pictures of you celebrating 25 years of Lomo love!
- Win huge prizes including shop vouchers, one of five Lomo LC-A+ Special Edition cameras and a Diana F+ Special Edition camera… and celebrate with us!