Over the years, Lomography's Magazine section has been the hub for everything that you need to know about analogue and creative photography.
We've featured many amazing artists and photographers, tried and tested some experimental tips with the community, shared the hottest news and happenings, and so much more. Here's a list of the top 25 that earned the most Likes from the community!
- Dr. Lab Experiment One: Do the Dishwasher
- Handmade Color Processing
- DIY Rainbow Polka Dot Filters: Pot of Gold Not Included
- How to Take Symmetrical Images with EBS
- Let's 'Cook' the Film: The Recipe of Film Soup!
- Self-Made Redscale
- How to Properly Scan: From Equipment to Technique
- LomoHacks: The Sprocket Rocket
- Lomographer and Multiple Exposure Expert Hodaka Yamamoto on Creativity
- Elijah Wood Shoots with the Lomo LC-A+
- Neil Gaiman Shoots with the Lomo LC-A+
- Celebrating Women's Beauty: An Interview with Guillaume Gaubert (NSFW)
- Meet Our LomoGuru: herbert-4
- LomoGuru of the Week: marta1901
- 4 Years in Paradise: Living and Learning in French Polynesia
- The World According to Herr Willie: North Korea
- Journey to the Ends of the Earth: From the Arctic to Antartica
- Lomo LC-A Moments (Part 1)
- Lomo LC-A Moments (Part 2)
- Women of Lomography
- Cameras in Depth: Handling a Pocket Camera
- Storytelling with Petzvals: Alex Timmermans and the Art of Collodion
- Light is Magical: A Talk with Li Hui
- The Great LC-A and LC-A+ Masters
- A Beginner's Guide to Star Trail Photography
As we celebrate 25 years of Lomography, we want you to be part of the unstoppable revolution. We’ve got heaps of exciting giveaways, parties, exhibitions and surprises, so don’t forget to stay updated on the official 25 Years of Lomography site and follow us on social media! Stay tuned for the latest updates on the most exciting must-have Lomo accessories!