Making your very own LomoKino movie is really fun and rewarding, but it also requires some time and effort. Now here’s some good news – Samplomat will make it easier for you! This desktop application is free for Mac and Windows systems. Let the LomoKino movie-making begin!
What is Samplomat?
Samplomat is a desktop application designed to cut your LomoKino scans into a movie. It supports common picture formats such as JPG or PNG. The output movies are in MP4 format, which can be played by many players on several platforms and devices. It has a better slicing engine, new video encoder and some UI improvements. It’s free and available for Mac and Windows systems.
How do I use Samplomat?
1. Launch the Samplomat app.
2. Open your LomoKino movie file, then click “Done” (found at the bottom left of your screen).
3. Click “Export” and adjust the FPS (frame rate per second). This determines how fast or slow you want your LomoKino movie transition to be.
4. Now you’re ready to save your work! Click “Select” and make a new folder to store your LomoKino movie and scans in, then click “Export.”
5. Save your LomoKino movie file. Open the file and see it in action!
When you’re done, your LomoKino movie should look something like this: