Our new website is now about 2 months old. After rolling out the most important features in the beginning, we have now been fine tuning them and working on the overall performance of the website. Taking a step back, we now want to ask what you think about it!
If you’ve been to the website recently, you’ve probably noticed that we’ve added some of the most-requested features, in addition to smoothing out a few small glitches here and there to make everything faster and easier:
- The email notifications and reports are back
- Photos by users which are embedded in an article or note are now linked – just click on the little chain icon on the bottom left corner of the photo to leave a comment, like the photo or maybe even follow the user
- If you still use RSS readers (we do), there is now an atom feed of our Magazine
- Reporting photos or comments can now be done with a simple click, which then notifies us so we can take a closer look
- Photos taken by newcomers have been added to the overview page of Homes
- We’ve also spent quite a bit of time working on the performance of the site and it should now load way faster (especially the images)
Aside from the most obvious feature, the LomoWalls (which we are currently working on), we are now wondering if there is anything you are still missing. Please let us know your feedback in the comments! Thanks.