It’s World Pinhole Day once again! Bring out your tripods and exposure charts to capture those dreamy and surreal images!
For us analogue fanatics, prepping our tripod come April has become a long standing tradition: it’s World Pinhole Day! It’s time to pay homage to one of the oldest of camera processes out there so join in on the global phenomenon! On 25th April, the world will be celebrating the wonders of pinhole photography with Lomographers front and center! Join today the Light Leaks or Pinhole Rumble for a chance to win a grand prize of enough Piggy Points to get you the *Special Light Leaks / Pinhole Bundle* at the online shop! Enter until April 20th and on Friday April 23rd we will announce the winners and give additional 5 Piggy Points to any submissions that make it into the World Pinhole Day newsletter!
That’s 4 winners in total! 3 lucky people will receive a lovely 10 Piggy Points and one will walk away with the Bundle.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue pinhole camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our pinhole theme.
- 10 picture upload limit, at least 768px in either width or height
- 3 winners get 10 Piggies each
- One will get the enough Piggy Points to buy the Special Light Leaks / Pinhole Bundle
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.