Go ahead. Don’t be afraid to let all the light in as you open up your cameras to the world. Who knows what you’ll come up with?
Did the back of your Holga suddenly come off or are the light seals of your old analogue camera coming apart? Whatever the reason might be, they produce the oh-so-delicious light leaks! Having said that, we want to see your shots of stray light streaking in. Is it a faint red line or has more than half of the frame been completely exposed? Show us and you’ll get a chance to win a grand prize of enough Piggy Points to get you the *Special Light Leaks / Pinhole Bundle* at the online shop! Enter until April 20th and on Friday April 23rd we will announce the winners and give additional 5 Piggy Points to any submissions that make it into the Light Leaks / World Pinhole Day newsletter!
That’s 4 winners in total! 3 lucky people will receive a lovely 10 Piggy Points and one will walk away with the Bundle.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our lightleaks theme.
- 10 picture upload limit, at least 768px in either width or height
- 3 winners get 10 Piggies each
- One will get the enough Piggy Points to buy the Special Light Leaks / Pinhole Bundle
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.