Hailing from a long line of small cameras that pack quite a punch, the Minox 35 ML can be a great addition to any film enthusiast’s collection. Don’t let its small package fool you. Read on to find out more about what the Minox 35 ML can do.
Convenience, ease of use, and compact shooting are three things that a film photographer can think of when asked to give three characteristics when it comes to the Minox 35 ML. The compact snap shooter opens up like a folding camera to showcase its 35mm 2.8 lens that hides inside its tiny little body. But don’t dwell on size alone; the Minox 35 ML takes clear pictures with every click of the shutter.
Introduced to the market in the 1980s by Minox, the 35 ML fetched quite a handsome price for its technology and design during the time. It was considered as a high end camera with its sleek black body and flash that goes well with the lines and aesthetics of the camera. As far as pocket cameras go, the Minox 35 ML could best any compact shooter anytime, anywhere.
Minox 35 ML Technical Specifications:
- Camera Type: 35mm full frame compact camera
- Film Format: 35mm film
- Lens: 35 mm f/2.8
- Focusing Range: 0.9m to infinity
- Exposure meter: Auto or Aperture Priority
- Shutter Speeds: 1/500 to more than 2 seconds
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 (DIN 15) to ISO 400 (DIN 27)
- Focusing System: Scale Focus
- Flash Synchronization: Hot shoe contacts
- Self Timer: 8 second delay
- Battery: One 6 volts V28px
- Dimensions: 100 × 62 × 31 mm
- Weight: 180 g
And to give you a sampler of the Minox 35 ML’s shooting capabilities, here are some photos from our very own community members: