Have you ever considered using a multilens camera to take photos of the people around you?
We are all used to seeing portraits in the normal, single frame format but we are Lomographers and therefore, eager and crazy to break the norm! So, for this installment of The Lomography Hipshot Showdown, we want to highlight the distinct ability of our very own multilens cameras in creating quirky and fun portraits with just a single push of a button (or in the Supersampler’s case, a tag of a ripcord)!
Pick your weapon. Supersampler, Actionsampler, Oktomat, or Pop 9 – any of these cameras will do. Just make sure to send in your best multiframe portraits to bag the piggies and the special badge home! Read on for more details:
- Only Lomographs taken using any of our multilens cameras will be accepted.
- Three winners will be selected and will receive 10 Piggies each. A special award will also be pinned in their LomoHomes.
- Only three submissions per user.
- Photo must have complete meta data. (camera, film, location & three tags.)
- Competition will run for two weeks.
Wear your best smiles and get ready for that pop art-like portrait. Don’t forget to submit it here!