Hear ye, hear ye. Welcome to the greatest rumble on earth!
Today is Circus Day! 130 years ago, the Ringling Brothers Circus opened in 1884 and had their first performance in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Whether your city has an ongoing circus or none, the Community sure has all the entertaining lomographs to gave us the excitement the audience had during the Ringling Brothers’ first circus show. Clowns, acrobats, trapeze artists, trained elephants, dancing monkeys, jugglers, tight rope walkers – name it, we want it here in this rumble! Submit the most awe-inspiring circus lomograph that will show us the magic of the circus life to win 10 piggies!
- 5 winners of 10 piggies each
- Maximum of five submissions per user
- Don’t forget to tag your photos (film, cameras, accessories, and at least three tags). Photos without these tags will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be taken using an analogue camera. Please keep in mind our circus theme.
- Rumble will run for a week.
Show us what life in the circus is like by submitting your entries now!