Let’s celebrate the colorful and festive spirit of Brazil in this edition of LomoWall Your Likes Rumble !
If you are planning for your next summer getaway, you should definitely consider heading to Brazil. From the most pristine beaches to the grandest carnivals, it has a lot to offer to any adventurous analogue shooter out there. And with our special edition La Sardina camera, the Fisheye No.2 Brazilian Summer, your summer vacation will be more enjoyable and fun as you carry around its town and cities a bright yellow and green camera that truly signifies the Brazilian lifestyle!
This edition of LomoWall Your Likes Rumble is dedicated to the Brazilian life and culture and for my LomoWall Your Likes, I chose only Lomographs that shows the most scenic beaches in Brazil:
It can be about one their carnivals, delectable cuisine, or their most famous tourist attractions. The important thing is we get to celebrate the rich and colorful Brazilian culture!
1. Start liking Lomographs with “Brazilian life, color, and culture” in mind. You can use your whole Likes page for the rumble or if not, a minimum of 20 liked Lomographs are required.
2. Done and happy of the LomoWall in your Likes page? Then take a screen shot of it and submit it in our Submissions area below. Just don’t forget to include your LomoHome’s name in your screen shot.
3. One last step is to comment your Likes page LomoWall title in the comment box below so that we can confirm your entry. For example, mine is “Beaches in Brazil.”
4. You may submit up to three entries.
5. We will pick three (3) of the best looking LomoWall Likes page and we will be giving 15 Piggies for each. This rumble will run for two weeks.
Ready? Start liking those lomographs now!