Usher us into your Cinco de Mayo celebrations through your Lomographs for a chance to win a Diana Mini Fern Green!
Cinco de Mayo commemorates the victory of the Mexican army over the French forces on May 5, 1862. While it is observed in Mexico, most notably in Puebla where the battle happened, Cinco de Mayo is celebrated in a much wider and grander scale in United States as a way to honor Mexican heritage and culture.
For our fellow Lomographers in United States, what Mexican-inspired party have you prepared for this year’s Cinco de Mayo? How are the mole poblano and tequilas coming? Are you going to play some mariachi to set the festive mood? Are you joining your city’s biggest Cinco de Mayo carnivals and street parade?
I know you are all raring for it but don’t forget to capture all the Cinco de Mayo fiesta with your analogue cameras to have a shot at owning this bold, fluorescent Diana Mini Fern Green!
- One grand prize winner will take home a Diana Mini Fern Green. Two runners-up will receive 15 piggies each.
- Maximum of 10 submissions per user.
- Don’t forget to tag your photos (camera, film, and at least three tags).
- Submissions must be taken using an analogue camera. Please keep in mind our theme.
- Rumble is only valid for users residing in the United States.
Prepare your sombreros and cameras and show us how Lomographers celebrate Cinco de Mayo!