Hate cooking? Love cooking? Either way … here’s a way to have big fun in the kitchen.
1. Tell everyone in the family that you are cooking dinner for them
2. Sneak in your Diana Multi Pinhole Operator (MPO), Diana Instant Back and Colorsplash flash
3. Prevent anyone from entering the kitchen while you are ‘cooking’
4. Load a pack of Instax Mini into the Instant Back
5. Identify interesting subjects in the kitchen
6. Fire away! Experiment with different exposure timings
7. Throw in some splashes of colors with the Colorsplash flash
8. Grin when you see the cool photos appearing
9. Pack up and get ready to leave the kitchen
10. Call for pizza
11. Tell everyone that dinner was burnt and pizza will be arriving shortly
Being surrounded by creative people encouraged lomographer Qixian Zhu to pick up a film camera and start documenting her daily routine. Being in the community allows her to let loose and enjoy the fun of shooting the analogue way. Get to know our community newcomer from Shanghai, China in this interview.
Time flies when you're having fun. Here is the last session of our Lomo'Instant Workshop for the Be An Explorer campaign. This time we are delighted to invite AM Renault to share his experience of travelling with Lomo'Instant.
Another year, another grind. We already know film photography's about to become mainstream again this year, so here's our predictions for film photography trends that will be big in the community (and the world)!
Do you love music? Lomography USA and Columbia Records have teamed up to find talented analog photographers to shoot concerts on film and have the work featured here in the Magazine. Check out this list of cities in which we are searching for a Lomographer, some shows as early as next week!
We love London in the summer and what better way to spend it than joining one of our workshops. This month we will be running a Diana F+ X-pro workshop, our very first Simple Use Film Camera walk, and a new exhibition from photographer Adam Popli. Book your spot today!
Yesterday was Mother's Day. In case you missed celebrating it, here's a Monday Moodboard to give some love to some of the most important women in our lives. As to all mothers -- old, young, single, married, working or non-working -- cheers to you for being awesome and thanks for everything!
Like a pat on the back, liking your fellow Lomographers’ photos can go a long way. This simple gesture is sometimes enough to motivate them to continue shooting and improving. Meet this month’s batch of Lomographers who eagerly spread the Lomo-love throughout the community one click at a time.