Olympus Mju II is a very light point-and-shoot camera that produces very sharp pics. It’s the perfect pocket companion.
Olympus Mju-II is a typical point-and-shoot camera, with a fixed 35 mm f/2,8 lens and an active autofocus system. This Olympus Mju II (or called Olympus Stylus in North America) is a continuation from the Olympus XA family, but updated for the autofocus era.
- Mju II is equipped with Olympus 35mm, f2.3, 4 elements in 4 groups lens with programmed electronic shutter.
- Besides, it is built with active-type multi-beam autofocus system which also enables focus lock.
- This camera focuses ranging from 0.35mm to infinity. Film speed is automatically set with DX-coded film to ISO 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200; others will be automatically set to the next lower speed.
It uses one 3V lithium battery (CR2) as its power source and its power can be checked on LCD panel. It weighs 135g (without battery) and measures 108 (W) x 59 (H) x 37 (D) mm (excluding protrusions). This camera was available in classic black and champagne gold colour.
- Small size, fast lens, reasonable price (about 30 euros)
- Sharp pictures.
- Weatherproof (so great for beach or sand deserts)
- Ideal for snapshot scenarios.
- You can’t make double pics.
- The flash : I turn it off whenever possible.
Always in my Pocket!