If your passion is to scan your own film, you probably know how it feels to spend a long night scanning and retouching photos. So in conjunction with LaserSoft Imaging, we want to see how your face looks like after those long hours you spent in front of the scanner, and reward you for all your effort. We are confident that, despite the fatigue after such a laborious task, the happiness will show in your face.
We are very happy to team up with LaserSoft Imaging, known for being a pioneer in the field of scanner and digital imaging software. If you’re like us and love to be in the lab all day, you’re gonna love their SilverFast software, offering innovative tools for scanners, digital cameras, printers and HDR imaging, as well as several specialized solutions and very high quality targets for IT8 color calibration.
We want to see the best pictures of your face after scanning. So if you’re going to be glued to your scanner and monitor this month, bring your camera and don’t forget to shoot some selfies!
Get a 10% off on all SilverFast products except for PrinTao 8, using the code: lomodiscount before April 16th.
- The best face will receive:
The SilverFast Ai Studio Archive Suite
- The second best:
SilverFast SE Plus Archive Suite
- And third:
SilverFast Ai Studio
*The most original face will win a version of the LaserSoft Imaging’s printing software PrinTao 8 (to use this product you must have a printer that is supported)
Rules of entry
- This contest applies to residents of the United States and Canada only.
- Please keep our theme in mind: How your face looks after a night of scanning.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos per user.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location, & 3 tags)
- The deadline for submissions is February 10th 2014
You can find more info visiting the LaserSoft Imaging website.
written by antoniocastello on 2014-01-16 #news #art #developing #competition #accessories #analogue-photography #photolabs #cross-processing #analogue-cameras #color-negatives #35mm-films #120-films #color-slides