No need to look for who’s who, as Mr. Pig will now forward all your lovely Piggy requests! Send an e-mail to email@example.com for all your requests starting today!
Oink oink, dear Lomographers!
Mr. Pig is not the savviest techie in the barn, but he’s putting his foot forward to communicate better with you! We know you love those porkers, so we finally set-up a single account for all your Piggy questions:
What are Piggy Points?
Piggy Points are your pork-flavoured admission ticket to instant gratification in our online shop. They are online discount vouchers worth 1 USD/EUR/GBP. Read More to save up and buy you that swanky Lomo LC-A Instant Back+
Some important things to consider regarding your Piggy points (Consider this before you make a request!):
- You cannot use Piggies for orders 24.99 EUR/USD/GBP and below.
- Only a maximum of 5-9 Piggies* could be used at checkout for orders valued 25-49.99 EUR/USD/GBP.
- If you order anything valued at 50 EUR/USD/GBP or more, any amount of Piggies* are allowed at checkout (from 1 Piggy to as much as you have)
- ‘Free shipping’ option for select items (e.g. LC-A+) are not applicable to orders with Piggies in the checkout.
What are valid Piggy Requests?
- Piggies that haven’t arrived in 2 weeks
- Piggy extensions (given that you have any pending items for the Magazine)
- ‘Missing’ Piggies – Missing in the sense that we have already awarded other users with their Piggies but we overlooked yours
- (Reasonable) hate mail for Mr. Pig
What are invalid Piggy Requests?
- Piggy requests for published articles/competitions that have only been recently published. Give us a few days to process your Piggies!
- Piggy requests without any details
- Random Piggy Requests (like – can I get free 100 Piggy Points?) – Mr. Pig is on a tight budget!
Ready to send a request?
1. Include your LomoHome address (we can’t process your request without your username!)
2. State the amount of requested Piggies
3. Add other important details (article url, reason, etc.)
4. Be as nice and calm as you can when e-mailing Mr. Pig
1. Spam Mr. Pig – One e-mail at a time, Mr. Pig says! Piggy requests are put on queue so give Mr. Pig a few working days before sending another mail! Otherwise he will die of exhaustion!
2. Ask Mr. Piggy for directions on how to go to the Market
Piggy requests and follow-ups done on the Shoutbox and Staff Homes will not be accommodated anymore beginning 2 March 2010. Don’t let Mr. Pig cast an evil eye on you! This will make Mr. Pig’s and your lives easier – as well as those Piggies flying happily faster to your LomoHomes!