Have you made travel plans for next year yet? Not a day that goes by that we aren’t wanderlusting after some far-flung destination, and most of the time it’s because of the irresistible Lomographs that pop up here day after day. We love to travel, and of course we absolutely adore getting trigger-happy with our cameras. For trigger-happy travelers like us, nothing could be better than a rumble between Lomography and Matchbox The Concept Hostel – a trendy boutique hostel in the heart of Singapore! Stay with us after the jump and hop aboard the travel-bug bandwagon!
Can’t quite afford that five-star resort, but not in the mood to set up camp in the woods? Flashpacking may be exactly what you’re looking for! We’ve teamed up with the uber-trendy Matchbox The Concept Hostel where you can win the chance to sleep in a pod-style bed and bask in the modern, eclectic style that oozes throughout the entire hostel. But that’s not all, our Belair X 6-12 City Slicker and tickets for Singapore’s Night Safari are also up for grabs!
We appreciate quirky designs in the form of analogue cameras, so we thought it’d be fun to collaborate on this exciting ‘Colours Of The World’ themed-rumble! We want to see your colour-drenched shots from all around the globe. From the icy shores of Alaska to the beaches of Bali to the dry grassy-lands of Timbuktu and back again to Singapore, submit your pics that capture all the colours and wonders that encompass this lovely planet!
Here are a few to get your wanderlust on the right path:
- x1 Lomography Belair X 6-12 City Slicker
- x1 Nights stay at Matchbox The Concept Hostel + Night Safari entry ticket
- Photos should follow the theme – Colours Of The World
- Participants may submit up-to 10 photos
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced shortly after the competition’s close
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera
- The deadline for submissions is February 20th, 2014
- You may be from anywhere to participate but winners will be chosen from Asia
Visit Matchbox The Concept Hostel on their Facebook Page