Itching to see what kind of photos you can achieve when you equip your micro four thirds cameras with Lomography’s Experimental Lens Kit? Mathias Pesjak from Lomography HQ in Vienna has shared with us his first impressions and best shots yet, so read on to feed your curiosity and find out more!
Full name: Mathias Pesjak
Lens/es Used: Wide Angle 12mm and Standard 24mm
1. Can you share with us your first impressions using the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit?
It’s simply great fun using these lenses!
2. How did it feel to go digital using the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit, considering your analogue photography background?
Well, at first I didn’t know what to expect but after the first shots you really get creative and try all different sorts of effects, color filters and multiple exposures.
3. What do you like most about shooting with the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit?
The flexibility — you can quickly change lenses, apply color filters, try multiple exposure. It never gets boring!
4. Which feature or function of the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit did you enjoy shooting with?
The optical multiple exposures really gets you to experiment in lots of situations. You create those surprising unexpected results, which are awesome.
5. Which subject/s and/or technique/s do you think is/are best for shooting with the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit?
Well, I guess you can pretty much shoot anything, from people to landscapes; there are no boundaries with the Experimental Lens Kit!
Want to know more about Lomography’s newest lenses? Allow us to introduce you to the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit and show you how to equip these lenses onto your micro 4/3 camera!
Satisfy your hunger for creative snap-shooting with the == Lomography Experimental Lens Kit.== This lens pack is compatible with all Micro 4/3 digital cameras and comes with three lenses: standard 24mm, wide-angle 12mm and fisheye. This super creative lens kit will let you take wide-angle, fisheye, and multiple exposure shots, delight in exciting photographic effects and tint your images with color filters. View the Experimental Lens Kit Site or get yours in the Online Shop now!