It’s Day 3 of our Rumble Week 2010! Here’s your chance to show off your shots which could earn you Piggies! Today’s theme challenges you all to go googly-eyed with multilensed cameras – Pop9, Supersampler, Actionsampler or the Oktomat!
What better way to start Rumble Week than by getting in touch with our roots? For most of us, the first Lomographic cameras we had were members of the Multilens Family They are simple and no frills no use: just click and be serenaded by the sweet rhythm of the shutter closing one at a time. So to pay homage, send in your best multilens shots and win yourself Piggies!
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our multilens theme.
- 5 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
- 15 Piggies each for selected winners per category: Pop9, Supersampler, Actionsampler/Actionsampler Flash and Oktomat
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.