There’s just something about making old, rundown, and derelict items into something beautiful and chic. Who would have thought that a rusty sheet of metal would have a place in your room?
I’d have to say right off the bat that handling rusty metal is dangerous. Make sure you’re careful handling it! With that said though, the appeal of rusted metal is something else, whether you’re a fan of steampunk or just love the juxtaposition of something old and something new. If you share the same love for all things grungy, try this project out for size!
- Sheet of metal – the grungier the better!
- Neodymium magnets
- Nails or screws to pin the sheet to your wall
- Photos and other stuff you want to ‘pin’
- Safety first! Sand down sharp corners and other potential causes of disaster.
- Nail or screw the sheet on your wall
- Use the the magnets to pin your Lomographs to the sheet. Add in your errands and grocery list as well.
- Admire your handiwork.
Information for this article was sourced from Rebecasower