Customize the Konstruktor by adding your own parts! We want to see the creativity from our friends of the Asia Pacific region. Besides the parts included, we’re allowing you the freedom of adding your own bits! Will you clothe your Konstruktor in traditional Batik or toys from Hong Kong’s many capsule vending machines? Great prizes to be won! Read on for full details.
You may find enough satisfaction from putting the Konstruktor together, though for advanced ‘Konstruktors’ quenching your DIY thirst may not be so simple. That’s why Lomography Asia is brining you the Konstruktor customization competition! Time to release that inner creative lion!
- You must use at least 80% of the original parts found in the Konstruktor DIY Kit – Please note we have the final say in determining your entry’s eligibility.
- This is your chance to be creative by adding what’s-its galore to your Konstruktor! Just remember the Silver Konstruktor nameplate should be visible.
- While you may customize your Konstruktor in any way you’d like there will be a special award for the most Asia-inspired Konstruktor.
- The camera should be functioning.
- Application period is: August 5 – October 5, 2013.
- You’re allowed up to 5 entries per person.
- The grand prize winner will receive 100 piggy points.
- Runners-up will each receive 25 piggy points.
- There will be one grand prize winner.
- The winner will be announced in early November, 2013.
- Our panel of judges will select 20 of the top submissions. Subsequently, these works will be shared with the public and the winner will be determined based on popular vote.
- The selected cameras will be displayed at an Lomography Gallery Store. Details TBA.
How-to Submit your Application & What to Include:
- You may submit your application by emailing us here and include the following details:
• Applicant’s full name and title of your entry (note that we will only use your LomoHome name in any articles published on our site).
• A detailed list of the materials used in building your camera.
• A clear photo of the parts before assembling your camera.
• Clear photo/s of the completed camera.
• The concept behind your design.
- You may also apply directly here by uploading photos of your customized camera and including the required details in the comments box below.
* Please note it will take up to 24-hours to acknowledge confirmation of your application.
** This competition is only open to residents of Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Macau, The Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Brunei.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask in the comments box below as others may have the same questions!
Get your Konstruktor DIY Kit in our Official Online Shop today!