Because of your relentless support, we’ve hit our $1,000,000 stretch goal!
Never in our wildest dreams had we imagined that this project would be this much of an overwhelming success, and again we extend our heartfelt thanks!
You’ve been with us through every step of the way, and we’re happy to share these rewards with every milestone:
- $200,000 – A set of small commemorative Petzval photo prints
- $300,000 – A specially made cleaning cloth designed to keep your Petzval lens in pristine condition.
- $400,000 – A unique cotton bag to store your Petzval lens and other goodies in whilst on-the-go.
- $500,000 – An exclusively crafted leather pouch to safely house your Petzval lens.
- $1,000,000 – Front and back brass lens caps with internal lining to protect your precious Petzval lens. For those who pledged for the Special Edition Black Lens, you’ll get your lens caps painted in black.
*For those who pledged on the lower tier rewards without the Petzval lens, unfortunately we cannot send out the bonus stretch goal rewards tagged $300,000 onwards.
New milestone, new rewards
And since we’ve surpassed yet another goal, we will send every backer shiny front and back brass lens caps with internal felt lining to protect your precious Petzval (D)SLR Art Lens, as promised.
If you still have lingering queries, check out the newly-updated Frequently Asked Questions section at the bottom part of our Kickstarter page.
The latest buzz
We’re excited about the new Petzval (D)SLR Art Lens as you are. Here’s the latest buzz on this highly-anticipated product:
The Lomography Petzval 85 millimeter lens, made of brass with Russian-made glass optics with a maximum aperture of f/2.2, has an amazing old-school-like look, so you won’t be confusing this lens with any other in your camera bag…
-The Los Angeles times
Here’s more of what the press has to say:
The new Lomography Petzval (D)SLR Art Lens is a reinvention of the legendary portrait glass lens that first appeared in the 19th century. Our version is a high-quality glass optic that makes it possible for Canon and Nikon analogue and digital SLR mount cameras to yield the famous Petzval look – sharp focus areas with unique bokeh effects, strong color saturation, and artful vignettes. It’s a distinct look that goes far beyond using photo editing software and filters.
Fund this project on Kickstarter and help us bring back this extraordinary lens for 21st century photographers and filmmakers!