You only need creativity and a happy tummy to make a nice camera case. Do-it-yourself with a McDonald’s Happy Meal box and design it however you want!
No Lomographer wants to damage his camera just by leaving it out in the open without a case. If you can’t afford a shiny new leather one, you can create a basic box on your own!
- Happy Meal box – Just go to McDonalds, enjoy your yummy Happy Meal and toy and save the packaging!
- tough cardboard
- acrylic paint, glitters, markers, other decorating materials
1. Measure the rim base of the box.
2. Cut the cardboard in the right length to strengthen the base.
3. Repeat the same for the walls, but be careful: If you cover the part, where the top is fixed, it won´t close anymore.
4. Use the acrylic paint to brighten up the exterior walls.
5. You can further decorate it with anything that comes to your mind.
Have fun with your new camera box!
Lomography’s Fisheye One is the world’s first compact 35mm fisheye camera. With a sweeping 170-degree view and slamming colours and contrasts, the Fisheye One will certainly give you great circular shots every time. See it with the rest of our Fisheye cameras here!