Think your Lomohome’s got the chops to win LHOTD? Here are the deets, along with a brand new e-mail address to woo the LomoJury!
Most of you have been wondering – what happened to the Lomohome of the Day submit form back in the days? Well, we haven’t forgotten about it and it’s back! It’s the easiest 50 Piggy Points (discount vouchers worth 1 USD/EUR/GBP) you’ll ever get – all you have to do is fill up your LomoHome, send your Lomohome address to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’re in for the kill!
Here are the oh-so simple requirements once again:
- An active Lomo account
- Your LomoHome must have at least 100 published photos (public)
- At least 1 published article and an avatar with your personal description available.
These are not strict rules, but we’re looking more into our dear users who update their homes frequently!
Ready to Submit?
Send your entry to email@example.com with the subject header of your home address http://www.lomography.com/homes/username – you could add a short description of why you deserve to win as you wish!
- If you already won LHOTD before, it’s possible submit and win again but we don’t guarantee when we’d pick your home again.
- Please do not jam the Lomohome of the Day mail. It would be best if you submit Lomohome of the Day entries once in a while.
- You will not get a confirmation e-mail of your entry but rest assured that the Jury receives your entries!
- The 50 Piggy Point* prize could buy you precious gifts from the Lomography Shop such as a quirky Supersampler or a Diana F+ (without flash) unit!
- Piggy Purchases exclude shipping and taxes.