For today’s Lomopedia, we’ve got the latest Japanese reincarnation of Polaroid cameras and it is best known for its instant wallet-sized prints. On top of its many features, the Fuji Instax Mini 8 also comes in pretty pastel and macho monochrome colors to match your every analogue mood!
The latest from Fuji’s hip instant camera line, the Instax Mini 8 comes in five flavors and is approximately 10% smaller than its predecessor, the Instax Mini 7S. Couple that with its newbie-friendly settings, highly-quality optics, fast-recharging flash, and readily-availble Fuji Instax Film, the Instax Mini 8 will be your favourite and fastest film snapper in no time. Whether you pick blue, pink, yellow, white or black, your instant Lomographs will surely dazzle as they develop right in front of your eyes!
- Lens: Fujinon 60mm f/12.7
- Focus: 0.6m – ∞
- Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec.
- Picture Size: 62 × 46mm
- Built-in flash, easy exposure control, auto-brightness adjustment, high-key mode for soft portraits
- Batteries: 2 x LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: Size – 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm; Weight – 307g
- Uses Fuji Instax instant film
- Manufactured by Fujifilm