Ever wanted to get your photos featured during a festival? The Ars Independent Film Festival will be holding a very special photo exhibition as part of the festival, with the theme “Out of the Shadow”. Sounds interesting? – read on for details after the jump!
Submit your work and get your photos exhibited at Ars Independent – a truly brave and unconventional film festival in Silesia, Poland.
This exhibition with the “shadow” theme will celebrate the experimental, lo-fi, analogue genre known as Lomography!
Just send us your best photos related to the “shadow” theme! If it gets selected by our jury, your photo will be part of this incredible art project at the Ars Independent Film Festival!
- One grand prize winner will receive a La Sardina 8-Ball camera while two runner-ups will receive 15 Piggies each.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
• Pick photos that you think best represent the theme “shadow”.
• Film/Camera Type: Any kind of film/analogue camera can be used. Nothing should be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
• No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
• Start: 15 July – End: 15 August 2013
We can’t wait to see all the shots!