Known as the Japanese Polaroids, the Instax line is Fuji’s collection of instant photography cameras and films. With its super-wide format and retro-bright color finish, the Fuji Instax Wide 210 produces snapshots that pack a lot of punch in an instant!
Sometimes you just need a bit more room for group shots and scenes that demand extra attention to squeeze in all the details. The wonderful Fuji Instax 210 Wide camera helps you achieve ultra-wide, super-sharp snapshots with its incredible Fujinon lens and even comes with a close-up attachment with a mirror for self-portraits! It’s a compact instant film camera that you’ll want to take everywhere and is perfect for living in the moment with its high-quality prints that develop right before your eyes. Never miss a thing with the Fuji Instax Wide 210!
- Lens: Fujinon 95mm with fixed f/14 aperture (comes with detachable close-up lens for macro shots)
- Focus: 0.9 – 3m or 3m – Infinity or
- Shutter Speed: programmed electronic shutter at 1/64 – 1/200 sec.
- Frame Size: 99 × 62mm
- Print Size: 108 × 86mm
- Built-in flash, motorized film advance, exposure compensation controls
- Dimensions: Size – 178.5 × 94.5 × 117.5mm; Weight – 650g
- Batteries: 4 x AA-size
- Uses Fuji Instax Wide instant film (10 prints per pack)
- Manufactured by Fujifilm