What can be said about Lomo LC-A+ that hasn’t be said before? Probably not much. That it is the camera that started Lomography? Yes, it is! That it is a wonderful camera? Yes, it is! That pictures always come out properly thanks to its automatic shutter speed?
Some prefer its classic versions, others like it better in red, dressed for partying, or as a pacifist! No matter its exterior look, the Lomo LC-A+ is and will be the head camera for thousand of Lomographers around the world.
5 Reasons to love the Lomo LC-A+
- Its Minitar 1 lens yields pictures with radiant colors, beautiful contrast, and edge vignetting.
- Shoot once and again! You can experiment with doubles thanks to its multiple exposure switch.
- It’s good for every situations! its expanded ISO setting allows you to use it with film from 100 to 1600 ASA.
- Use it day and night! The camera’s hot shot will allow you to use it with your favorite flash!
- Use 35mm film, it’s easier to use and develop.
I have loaded my beloved Lomo LC-A+ Russia Day with Fuji Velvia 100 film, and the outcome was quite interesting. I like these angry violets and reds that look like another planet!
In other pictures I have gotten more subtle purple tones… still quite crazy!
You can see all these album here
I love my Lomo LC-A+. Do you? :)
See you soon!