For professional-looking portraits and brilliant bursts of color, the Lomography Ringflash is your top bet. This external light source completely surrounds your camera’s lens and flashes perfectly even light onto your subject so you know you’ll get fantastic photos with a distinct quality in every shot!
Specially built for close-up macro still-life images, the Lomography Ringflash provides an even burst of light that makes your subject’s skin look radiant and eyes look captivating. It’s the film photography accessory you need for professional-grade, pseudo-studio shots that will bring out the best in your models—and Lomographs! The Ringflash also includes multiple solid color gel filters that can be used to toss varicolored light onto the scene and create seriously groundbreaking and unique images!
- Light source: 4 individual flash elements on reflective ring mount
- Sync connection: via external hotshoe cord or built-in slave trigger
- Size: 12.5 × 6.5 × 6.5cm (5 × 2.5 × 2.5”)
- Weight: 115g (4 oz)
- Power source: 2 “AA” Batteries
- Compatible with the Lomo LC-A+, LC-Wide, Fisheye, Holga and Diana
Visit the Lomography Ringflash microsite for more info, see the Ringflash Gallery for more photos, or read up on Lomographer Reviews of this accessory in the Magazine! Buy your own Lomography Ringflash at the best price from our Online Shop!