Vietnam’s Analogue House is having a LomoWall Exhibition at L’Espace – Centre Culturel Français de Hanoï this October known as Colours’ Beats of Vietnam! It’s the first of it’s kind in the country and will feature hundreds of analogue photos of and inspired by Vietnam. Would you like to be part of the locale’s film event of the year? Join our 4 competition stages, submit your photos, and you may see them in the momentous LomoWall later this year!
For the final stage of this competition, Analogue House asks you to photograph the TRANSPORTATION of Vietnam. This is a great opportunity for you to get creative –there is no need to limit yourself to planes, trains and automobiles! We also welcome submissions of images inspired by the transport of Vietnam, so people outside of Vietnam can also submit entries!
Many people’s submissions will be displayed on the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition. But, it gets even better! We’re offering one lucky winner from each stage a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
Stage 4 Details:
- Selected photos will be used in the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition!
- Selected photos will be announced shortly after the end of each round.
- Photos should follow the theme – “Inspired by the Transportation of Vietnam”.
- x1 winner of this stage will get a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera.
- Stage 4 ends August 30th, 2013.
This is your last chance to show off your analogue skills, sharing your photographs inspired by the amazing mixture of diverse transport in Việt Nam!