Vietnam’s Analogue House is having a LomoWall Exhibition at L’Espace – Centre Culturel Français de Hanoï this October known as Colours’ Beats of Vietnam! It’s the first of it’s kind in the country and will feature hundreds of analogue photos of and inspired by Vietnam. Would you like to be part of the locale’s film event of the year? Join our 4 competition stages, submit your photos, and you may see them in the momentous LomoWall later this year!
The first stage of the competition called for photographs of food. For the second stage, Analogue House asks us to turn our attention to the LANDSCAPE of Vietnam. We want those cameras out snapping pictures of urban landscapes, rolling hills and seaside scenes –all the best that Vietnam has to offer. If you are elsewhere in the world, not to worry! You are welcome to submit images that are inspired by the landscape of Vietnam.
Whilst many people’s work will be displayed on the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition, we’re offering one lucky winner of each stage a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
Stage 2 Details:
- Selected photos will be used in the Colours’ Beats of Vietnam LomoWall Exhibition!
- Selected photos will be announced shortly after the end of each round.
- Photos should follow the theme – “Inspired by the Landscape of Vietnam”.
- x1 winner of this stage will get a surprise Diana F+ Edition!
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera.
- Stage 2 ends August 20th, 2013.
We can’t wait for you to show us just how magnificent the landscapes of Việt Nam really are! Happy snapping!