We put an end to your Father’s Day fears this weekend, with tips and tricks to help you plan the perfect day. Whether you are near or far, he is guaranteed to feel loved! This foolproof guide is guaranteed to put a smile on your Dad’s face, and on yours too!
You won high praise after the ‘World’s best Mum’ mug you bought and the breakfast you cooked, but now it’s Dad’s turn! With Father’s Day right around the corner, we thought we would take the opportunity to say a big thank you to fathers all over Asia! How will you be celebrating this Sunday – a big day out? A quiet night in? Either way, we’re sure your Dads are in for a treat!
If you are panicking about getting your hands on the perfect gift in time for Sunday, take a deep breath. Here at Lomography, we have come up with a plan.
How to celebrate the analog way
- Why not try your hand at a homemade card? We can think of no better way to show you really care! Whether it’s a post-modern masterpiece or a stick-man spectacular, it’s the thought that counts and he is bound to love it!
- How about a blast from the past? Remember when you and your Dad built Lego figurines for days on end? Well, we have a grown-up equivalent that is packed full of fun! For a trip down memory lane, have a look at our new DIY Konstruktor camera.
- Cook up some of his favourite dishes for a big family lunch, or a feast for two!
- Frame an old (or a new) photo of the two of you together, and keep those memories alive!
- If all else fails, bring in the big guns – call up the grandparents, the aunts, the uncles, or the older siblings, and see if you can get your hands on childhood photos of your Dad. Better yet, rummage through the cupboards at home and see if he has any hidden away! He will be thrilled to see photos he had forgotten even existed!
Can’t celebrate in person? Post a card or make a call this Sunday –he’ll be sure to know you care! Remember, when the almighty tooth fairy faltered, someone special was there to save the day! So let’s make sure he has a day to remember.
Have a great one Dads!