The first accessory we’re featuring on Lomopedia is our latest innovation: the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner! Digitize your analogue shots in a flash with just a few clicks of a button and share them with friends and family instantly. Find out more about this must-have gizmo here.
The Smartphone Film Scanner offers Lomographers and analogue lovers a quick, easy and portable way to scan 35mm films. Simply turn on the Smartphone Film Scanner back-light, insert your film, take a photo of it using your Smartphone and use your phone’s camera or the specially-developed App (iPhone and Android versions available) to edit and share. In an instant, you’ll end up with a digitized photos of your film which can be archived, emailed, posted on social media sites or printed. It also offers unrivaled speed and convenience when compared to other film scanners!
- Dimensions: 14cm (5.51 in) x 7cm (2.75 in) x 13cm (5.11 in)
- Weight: 244 grams
- Uses two AA batteries
- Compatible with most smartphones in the market
- Works with all 35mm films
Check out the Smartphone Scanner FAQs for more info.
You might also like:
- Introducing The New Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- See The Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner In Action
- Sample Scans From The Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- Introducing The Lomography Guide To Scanning Website
- The Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner - Now Available In The Online Shop And Gallery Stores!
- Speed Scanning With The Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- The Lomoscanner App For iPhone Has Been Updated
- Relive Analogue Memories with the Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
Visit the *Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner* site to find out more about this exciting new gadget!
written by denisesanjose on 2013-05-24 #gear #black-and-white #review #accessories #scanning #analogue-photography #lomography #scanner #color-negatives #35mm-films #color-slides #smartphone-film-scanner #smartphone-scanner #lomopedia