Ink Developing

2013-05-15 2

I have a Great tipster to add a bit of color to your pictures, just read this easy tipster to find how to color your prints.

All you need is :

  • color ink (color of your choice),
  • fresh 35mm exposed roll of film,
  • and a small amount of stop bath.

As you have seen on those 9 photos, they have a yellow tint on it. To do the same, go to a photo lab, give your friend your stop bath, your color ink, and your 35mm roll.

Next ask him to put a really small amount of ink in your stop bath, and tell him to mix it well. Then he should develop your film like any other.

Use your SmartPhone Film scanner or ask the same lab to print your negatives and VOILA, you have know great tinted prints.

Thanks for reading!

Visit in my LomoHome, if you want :)


written by lomographer-88 on 2013-05-15 #gear #tutorials #select-type-of-tipster #select-what-this-tipster-is-about #development #ink-developing-tipster-colorful-fun-easy #tipster


  1. fartstorm
    fartstorm ·

    What kind of ink? I'd love to try tinting my black and whites using this technique.

  2. lomographer-88
    lomographer-88 ·

    @fartstorm well any ink but i don't recommend chines ink, I never tried on B&W pics show me the results :)

More Interesting Articles