If you love taking photos using available light and hate enabling flash, then the Fuji Natura Classica is the perfect camera for you. With its sought-after NP (Natural Photo) mode, you’ll be able to capture true-to-life colors and minimal grain using high-speed 35mm films even in low-light situations!
Shoot using only natural light even at night or indoors with the handy Fuji Natura Classica point-and-shoot. Equipped with the Natural Photo mode which calculates the subject’s brightness and adjusts the exposure according to the available light, you’ll never need to use flash again. Pair it with fast films like the Natura Classica 1600 or Lomography Color Negative 800 and you’ll get natural-light images with sharp, faithful colors, fine details, and a very smooth grain.
- Super-EBC Fujinon 28-56mm f/2.8-5.4 zoom lens
- Autofocus ranging from 0.4m to infinity
- 5 exposure modes available: slow-shutter, red-eye reduction, self-timer, remote control, landscape
- NP (Natural Photo) mode but also equipped with flash
- Uses any 35mm film (preferably 800 ISO and above)
- Dimensions: 109.5mm × 62.0mm × 36.0mm; uses one lithium CR2 battery
Wanna know more? Visit the Fuji Natura Classica Microsite for more info.