With the LC-Wide, you can capture the wonderful world with a camera that’s just as compact as the Lomographer’s favourite LC-A+ but upgraded with an ultra-wide 17mm lens that produces stunning vignettes, wild colors and contrast, and packed with features!
Don’t call the LC-Wide a toy camera because it’s one of Lomography's premium analogue cameras that will put even some digital shooters to shame. With its wild and wide 17mm lens, the LC-Wide will add a whole new dimension to your Lomographic shots with a choice of 3 different photo formats, multiple exposures, auto-exposure, and easy-to-use focusing!
- 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Angle lens (angle of view: 103 degrees (full frame), 89 degrees (square format), 81 degrees (half frame format)
- Exposure area: 36 × 24mm (FF) / 24 × 24mm (SF) / 17 × 24mm (HF)
- Maximum aperture: 1:4.5
- Focusing range: 0.4m – infinity
- Maximum shutter speed: 1/500
- Auto exposure mode: Programmatic; Unlimited ~ EV18
- Multiple exposure: Manual shutter cocking with independent MX switch
- Uses 35mm film and supports 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 ASA
Wanna know more? Visit the LC-Wide for more info.
Already have one? Check out the LC-Wide FAQs to learn how to make the best use of your camera!