Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
- My Analogue Days: We’re curious: how do you make your life a little more analogue with each day’s passing? Tell us about your analogue days, whether you like taking solo photo walks, making a LomoWall for your room or office space, or hunting around vintage stores for an analogue camera on your wishlist!
- Springtime Scenes: Now that Spring is upon us, it would be amazing if you can show us some beautiful scenes of your town coming to life with all the flowers and greenery sprouting everywhere.
- In Full Bloom: With Spring comes the captivating sight of flowers blossoming everywhere, so now is the best time for you to showcase your photos of flowers and floral fields in full bloom!
- March Festivals in Film: There are many colorful and well-known festivals around the world this month, like St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland, Hanami (Cherry blossom viewing) in Japan, and Holi in India. If you’ve been to any of these exciting festivities (or any March festivals in your area), why don’t you tell us about them and show us some of the scenes captured in film?
- Under the Cherry Trees: What was once just a custom of the Japanese, Hanami or “flower viewing in spring” has become popular outside of Japan as well. If you’ve been lucky enough to witness such a sight in your area, do share them with us!
- Spring Break Getaways: After months of hitting the books, it’s time for a well-deserved break to refresh the mind! Where do you usually go on your spring break?
- Shamrock Season: It’s time to don your green garbs again, lads and lassies! March 18 is St. Patrick’s Day, and we would like you to show us how you and your community celebrate the occasion in your city!
- Vinyl Havens: Do you like your music better in analogue? Chances are, you’re not the only vinyl record fan in the Community, so maybe you can share your vinyl havens around your area with the rest of us!
- Lomo LC-A+ Russian Lens
- Fisheye Baby 110 Gold Edition
- Sprocket Rocket SUPERPOP! Azure
- Zenit 412LS SLR
- Fuji Instax 210 Wide Camera
- Lomography Peacock 110 X-Pro Film
- Lomography XPro Slide 200 120
- Fujichrome T64 Professional RTP 35mm
- Ilford Pan F 50 120
- Ilford Delta 100 35mm
- Lomokino Handgrip
- Digitaliza 110
- Diana+ Cable Release Collar
- Fritz the Blitz Adapter Kit
- Photo Accordion Instax
- Nature photography tips: Since Spring is one of the perfect seasons to go out and enjoy the beauty of nature, why don’t you give your fellow lomographers a hand and share your tips on nature photography?
- Doubles with Flowers: With flowers in bloom being one of the most eye-catching subjects you can possibly photograph this season, many of our fellow lomographers will be tempted to do flower doubles. If, like erikagrendel, you have some tips on flower doubles that you can share, step right up and tell us about them!
- Basic analogue gear cleaning and upkeep: Since springtime is also the season for spring cleaning, it’s time for us to start dusting off our cameras, the display shelves that house them, and maybe even the boxes that hold our negatives. Any basic tips on how to clean analogue gear and keep their display shelves nice and tidy? Share them with us!
- Tips for organizing your analogue arsenal: Aside from cleaning tips, our fellow lomographers could benefit from some quick and easy ideas for organizing their analogue gear after some thorough spring cleaning. So if you have a tip or two, share them with us as well!
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!