Winter can be a rough season for Lomographers since there is usually not a lot of sunlight to shoot in. But with Christmas lights, snow and freezing mornings, there are enough photo opportunities to go around. Take part in our Pinterest winter competition to show us your favorite winter shots from the community.
Hopefully spring is right around the corner! Do you feel the same way? Are you also longing for long days of sunshine and hanging out in the great outdoors? So do we! But apart from all the vexations it might cause, winter has some cool stuff to offer, as well! Can you go sledding during the summer? Have you ever seen Christmas lights in August? There you go! Even though we have to really search out the light to take some cool shots, the photos uploaded by our users prove that there are plenty of cool motifs in the cold months as well!
This competition is all about showing off the great winter shots that can be found in our community. If you are already on Pinterest, you already have a little head start. You are not on Pinterest yet? This is a good opportunity to create your own accounts and boards since we are giving away some cool prizes!
- Create a board on Pinterest with the title “Wintertime With Lomography.”
- Post the link to this competition article in the description of your board.
- Select 35 or more shots from our community that were obviously taken during wintertime and pin them onto your board.
- Post the link to your Pinterest board in the comments section of this article.
- One grand prize winner will receive a Diana F+ Edelweiss Edition camera and two runner-ups will receive 15 Piggies each.
We have set up a Pinterest board with some cool winter shots ourselves to serve as an inspiration for you. Check it out here!
written by bohlera on 2013-02-22 #news #winter #coverage #competition #pin-it #classic #color-negatives #black-and-white #features #35mm-films #analogue-photography #accessories #analogue-cameras #pin #art #news #rumbles #win-it #120-films #pinterest #win