Dalí, Picasso, Goya… and you! Get inspired by the Lomographic muses, and give free rein to the artistic genie that’s hiding inside of you. Keep reading if you want to know what we are taking about, and start creating!!
Colour pencils, charcoal, markers, watercolours, collages, oil on canvas, or just a pen! Choose your fave technique and draw your fave cameras, in a 100% analogue way, scan your drawing and send it to our competition. We want to see the coolest illustrations of your Lomographic jewels!
For this competition, we have a very a special judge, the Basilian Madrid-based illustrator Gabriel da Silva. An illustrator from head to toe in whose drawings cameras sometimes slip. If you want to get to know him better, have a look at his answers to our Lomographic Questionnaire.
Gabriel will be in charge of choosing the winner. The First Price will win a La Sardina DIY, the Second Price will receive 10 Piggy Points and the Third one, 5 Piggies. And all of them will be given a special prize on their LomoHomes.
- Only analogue techniques can be used, digital illustrations or retouching is not allowed.
- Free technique.
- You will have to scan your drawing or take a picture of it (it can be a digital one) and upload it to your LomoHome. Once uploaded, send it to the contest using the selection bar you will see below the photo or from the ‘Select Competition’ menu that you will find on the page of the photo.
- No more than 10 drawings per Lomographer.
- If you want to, you can explain the technique used on the comments of the photo.
- The competition will be open until March 30th!
- Only you can limit your creativeness.
You want to participate but you aren’t a member of our Community yet? Sign up here for free, win 10 Piggies (10€) to spend on our Online Shop and share your best Lomos and creations with our Community.
Come on! Let your imagination loose and show us the da Vinci hidden inside of you!