Only Brunei could take part in perhaps one of the most peaceful rumbles the Lomography community has ever encountered. How so? See for yourself…
Brunei is officially known as the “Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace”. With that in mind, most would presume that the scenery must be the epitome of peace and tranquility – qualities that are scarce in major urbanized territories. In fact, the landscapes from Brunei are some of the most peaceful and relaxing in the world.
We, at Lomography Asia, want to shake things up a bit. We challenge you to the most peaceful call-to-action rumble the Lomography community has ever encountered.
How so? We want to see some of the most serene and tranquil snaps from Brunei. I think we can all agree on wanting to see more of such a magnificent city. It may not sound much like a challenge, but it’s easier said than done.
Take the challenge and submit your analogue photos to be part of our growing online exhibition of the world! Choose your favourite camera and visit the Kampong Ayer. Better yet, take a shot of the Tamu Kianggeh on the banks of the Kianggeh River. Leave no stone unturned – we want to see everything.
And don’t you worry, you’ll be placing your pictures in good hands. After all, they’ll be used to showcase one of the most serene cities in the world. Besides expanding our online archive with precious documents and enlightening Lomographers from all over, we’ve got big plans for these photos – but that’s going to be left a secret for now. If you want to know more, keep an eye out for our special features of Brunei.
- Film/Camera Type: photos must be taken with analogue camera and not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 20 photos. Remember that Lomographs linked in the comment box aren’t considered as official entries, only those that are found in the Submissions area.
- Photos must be taken within Brunei
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (location, camera, film, location & three tags)
We’re looking forward to your submissions!