Imagine: You and your favorite analogue camera on a real movie set. Sounds like something you want to do? Then take your camera and start shooting: this competition is your chance to shine with the stars!
Analogue photography talents, get your creative juices flowing because Oscar and Golden Globe nominated film producer Maggie Monteith is looking for you to document the shooting of her upcoming film noir “Bone in the Throat” in London!
So, why should I care?
Because this is the chance of a lifetime! Be on a film set, work with the A-list actors, document the shooting of “Bone in the throat” and get credited and licensed in the movie if your work is good!
Wow! How do I get to be there?
Submit your best analogue picture, if the judges select yours, start packing and get ready for the most adventurous week in your life!
And what type of pictures do they want?
That’s completely up to you! Whether you pick a photograph of you posing like Marilyn at the beach, a photo of your cat or your craziest light painting, as long as it’s analogue, there are no limits to your creativity!
Why in London and what should I do?
London was not only the perfect setting for “Sherlock Holmes” and “Miss Marple”, it’s also the best location to shoot “Bone in the Throat”, a funny, culinary, scary, mafia gangster, crime movie! Document the ominous atmosphere of this film noir with your analogue camera and get the chance to get your work licenced and credited in the movie.
- Submit your best analogue photo
- Only one submission per person
- 2 Grand prize winners will get to go to London and shoot amazing photos on the film set of “Bone in the Throat”! Flight and accommodation will be provided by Elensa.com!
- All photos should be 100% Analogue!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)