Halloween is always a great time to scale or splash some color to make your costumes look extra scary. Camera goodies, tasty treats & must-haves for the big night – Join in the fun!
Pumpkins are cropping up with carved faces – must mean Halloween is upon up us. We hope you have a good trick or treating route planned or a dress up party to go to because Halloween, if nothing else, is the perfect photo opportunity. We have some great recommendations for making the most of it. After all, we ask you, how often do you party with Dracula?
Visit the Store
Scale it Red
First up, and always fun to try, is capturing the live monsters and animals roaming your streets on Redscale film – now available with 10% off from October 28th to November 13th 2009! All you have to do to get the discount is type REDSCALE into the Discount Codes box while in the Shopping Cart section of the shop. Then when you click apply coupon you will automatically see the discount reflected in the new price!
Splash and Color Flash
A must-have for Hallows Eve. Your costume looks great now give it a splash of colour and punch the scary up a notch. There are lots of way to throw some light on a monstrous situation.
- Colorsplash with blue when confronted by zombies or the undead for the decayed look. View the Colorsplash Camera or Visit the microsite
- Use a multi colour flash on anything from lions to tigers and bears or cowboys for added fun! View the Ringflash or Visit the microsite
- Or try switching to a red flash for severed limbs, blood stained vampires or a terrifying glow. View the Colorsplash Flash or Visit the microsite
- For a tricky treat try catch the goblins while they’re on the move with an ActonSampler. View the ActionSampler or Visit the microsite
- Document your friends at the dress up party with a scary 170 degrees of Fisheye. View the Fisheye No2 Camera or Visit the microsite
- Better yet, put your Diana Mini in the hands of a mini Cinderella and see what happens. View the Diana Mini or Visit the microsite
- For the 120 lovers, get this aesthetically creepy Diana F+ White Stripes edition, Meg View the Diana F+ Meg
or Visit the microsite
Halloween Trick or Click Rumble
So, do you have your Halloween costume picked out now? Join in the fun of Halloween! You may even want to throw your own party to make sure you collect some good shots because we’ve got a rumble you will not want to miss! With 5 Piggy Points to winners and 6 categories to submit to there’s lots to do but don’t worry, you have until November 13th until the rumble is up.
And as an extra special treat, Lomography Redscale Film will be 10% off through the whole rumble – until November 13th!
The kiddies will be on the move racing form door to door and the party animals; well they will really be animals! Keep on your toes and shoot while you can, they will just be regular folks again in the morning.